7% alcohol light still cider.
Composed of a harmonious blend of McIntosh and Cortland apples.
Cuvée Versant Sud offers a pale yellow color and an excellent balance between fruit and acidity. Bite into a fresh apple is the impression that leaves our sweet cider. It falls squarely with mostly daily meals, meat and fish. Ideal in cidria punch or incorporate in a fruit salad.
Drink chilled, between 4° and 6° C on crushed ice.
Bottle of 750 ml $12.00 (taxes included)
- 2006, Gold Medal – COUPE DES NATIONS QUÉBEC dans la catégorie «cidre tranquille léger»
- 2004, Primed “Best Choice 2005” by the Guide des vins Debeur in the category ‘Light Still Cider’
- 2004, Silver Medal – COUPE DES NATIONS QUÉBEC
- 2003, Silver Medal – COUPE DES NATIONS QUÉBEC
- 2002, Bronze Apple – VINS & CIDRES DU QUÉBEC
- 2001, Gold Medal – COUPE DES NATIONS QUÉBEC
- 2001, Golden Apple – VINS & CIDRES DU QUÉBEC
- 1995, Golden Apple – VINS & CIDRES DU QUÉBEC
There are no reviews yet.